Thursday, December 31, 2009

Renesmee? Breaking Dawn

Who do you think should play Renessmee?
Waht I think she should look like is this..
She would have dark hair and the golden bronze eyes. With little stringlets going down her hair and if it was longer because no one wants to cut it off. I always wonder how they are going to do Renesmee? She will be quite a good member to the family!
I hope they will let Stephenie Meyer help pick who should play her! I wish I could have a part in Breaking Dawn...I could be Maggie who knows if your telling a lie or not? Maybe I should sign up? Should I? I would need to do as soon as possible! I'll look into it! Maybe they would pick me! I mean I am Pretty! But I would need to be more pale! I would get to meet Robert and Kristen and Alice Oh My Gosh I should do it! Maggie is about my age! I'll do it!
I'll tell you what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment